Recipe of tiny cakes in the matcha
You want to drink matcha ? Well-known and very tendency among Japanese teas, the matcha is WIDTH tea having the wind in poop for these ten last years.
But did you know that he can also be used in kitchen and more precisely in pastry?
And good, we introduce you today how to make mini-cakes in the matcha 🤩
Ingredients (for 12 mini-cakes):
115 g of flour
1/2 sachet of powder to be raised
2 whole eggs
150 g of caster sugar
65 g of single cream 35%MG
45 g of butter half salt
2 tea tablespoonfuls Matcha Sakura from Vitalitea
PreparationYou have all that is needed? Supporting go! 👨🍳
- Beat eggs and sugar in a hen foot.
- Melt the butter.
- Make preheat the oven to 160 degrees. 🌡
- Put the matcha in a bowl.
- Add in the matcha every water baby to get a very thick paste. Paste takes a very dark colour, you should not get worried.
- Add the single cream to the matcha (become doughy).
- Pour the mixture cream / tea into the mixture egg / sugar.
- Blend the flour and the powder to be raised.
- Pour the mixture flour / powder to raise in the mixture egg / sugar / matcha / water / cream.
- Well blend in the whip.
- Add the butter melted in the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the alveoli of the mould in 3/4 of the alveolus (because it swells and not much to overflow).
- Put in the oven between 15 mins and 20 mins. It is necessary to watch cooking at the end of 15 mins. ⏱
And here is! It is ready now to be savoured! Enjoy your meal 😋
In no-claims bonus, why not to add an icing on our mini-cakes? 😉To make an icing way Ferrero rock, melt 100g white chocolate with 10 g of oil.
Blend the whole.
Add little of Matcha according to colour and taste which they want to have. Attention not to abuse, the chocolate risks losing of its taste. ☝️
Then, add brightness of pistachio or of almond to the chocolate-flavoured mixture.
Dip the tiny cold cake into icing and put down the tiny cake on a grid up to cooling and hardening of icing.
And here is! Now you have not more than to appreciate 👍
Say to us in comment of what you thought of it!